Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Day!

So like everyone in the Portland Metro with a blog, I'm gonna post some pictures of the piles of snow as well as some of the fun the boys and I had this afternoon. I'll tell you what, I was worn out. But they say exercise is a good stress reliever, so I think it did me good. Helped me not fret too much about whether our pipes might freeze or when we'll get out of town to Idaho.

This is the grill that I cooked dinner on last night.
You can see that we got about 8 more inches after that.
The pile of snow on my car. That's not coming
out of there anytime soon.
Ben is getting a ride in his "One horse open sleigh"
Or in this case, "One daddy open tarp"
When you don't have a sled you have to make do.
The snow got in poor Kyle's eyes when he fell.
Isn't daddy compassionate to take a picture before he helps him clean up
My snowy adventurers at the top of the
mound of snow that I cleared from our driveway.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Glad you guys could make the most of it! Kinda cool to recapture the excitement of a snow day vicariously through a child, isn't it? Your boys look like they couldn't be happier (snow in the eyes notwithstanding). I hope they can remember this one for a long time, because I doubt we'll see another winter like this one any time soon! :) Stay warm and electrified!