Monday, December 08, 2008

Crazy Kyle

Kyle got croup on Saturday night and so Sunday was an interesting day to say the least.  At one point, he woke up from sleeping on my chest while I was watching TV.  It was time to give him some medicine so we needed to get some food in his stomach.  He was eating some cheerios out of a little bowl while still sitting on my lap, then he just randomly sets one on his nose, tips his head back and balances it there.  He looks over at me and we laugh about it and it drops into my lap.  I pick it up and give it back to him and he puts another one on his nose.  This time when it fell, it rolled down the blanket that he was covered up with and went onto the floor.
"Boy, that was a fast one, Dad!"

I just cracked up.   Then a little bit later, out of nowhere, he turns to me and says:"Dad, if a superhero knocks on the door, I'll answer it."

And then not 30 seconds later:"Ben, just like I told Daddy, if a super hero knocks on the door, I'll answer it."

What a goofball!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

He's so much fun!

Brigetta said...

HI Jeff,
I don't always comment on your blog, but I do check in. I love reading "daddy's side of the story" and your stories about your boys. So keep it up! :)

steve and corrine said...

Tell Kyle that Spiderman is coming for Christmas with them and he can answer the door.

Gwampa Spidey

p.s. You'll have to explain, Jeff.